[MLB-WIRELESS] Setting up node JQY

David Coles coles.david at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 13:17:50 EST 2009

Thanks!

I'd imagine that would nicely get me to GHO (I'm still surprised that I
could pick up packets with just the laptop sitting on the roof) and the
discount almost entirely make up for the membership fee (And I could
always do with another wireless router - I'm starting a collection :P).

Would it be possible to get a different pigtail that would work with the
CommTenna, or are the completely incompatible?

Secondly, what's the best node linking practice. Should I be trying to
link with a backbone node or should I be looking for a closer hop?

Cheers,
David