[MLB-WIRELESS] Quick Clearout

Peter Rogers progers at optusnet.com.au
Wed Jun 10 20:52:34 EST 2009

Guys,

After ive been lurking around here for years not having much to add.

It looks like im moving house this weekend after not much notice. So.

In the cleanup so far I have found the following items that I no longer have
any use for and I thought someone on here might.

Feel free to email me directly with any offers.

Due to time I would much prefer pickup either in the next couple of nights
or over the weekend.

I believe all stuff was working last time I tried it.

1 x Cisco system AIRONET 350 series PCMCIA adaptor 11mbps (AIR-PCM350)

2 x Cabletron systems roamabout 802.11 PCMCIA card. (silver 40bit wep
version) - this was the card that was sold around here a few years back .

1 x pigtail to suit above card. To n type connector I think.

1x Dlink AirPlusG+ PCI wireless card (DWL-G520+)

Bag of 3 x netgear  10/100 pci network cards

1 x foxtel style satellite dish

1 x 2.4Ghz galaxy dish antenna (missing the dipole)

1 x 2.4Ghz Galaxy dish antenna with modified dipole for 802.11 with 3meter
lead.

1 x homemade helix antenna see
http://www.dxzone.com/cgi-bin/dir/jump2.cgi?ID=12598

1 x netgear 802.11b prosafe wireless access point (ME103)

1x Dlink DWL-2000AP+ Wireless access point. (havnt found the power supply
yet)

1 x promise fasttrak100 tx2 PCI IDE raid card

1 x PCMCIA - PCI adaptor card (PCD-RP-101CE)

1 x thermaltake sonic tower CPU cooler. For P4 478/775, K7 K8 still in
packet.

If you want any of this or just would like some more info about em email me
and ill do my best.

Im in East Ringwood .

If no one minds ill post more if/when I find it.

If im not supposed to post stuff like this here im sorry. Just let me know.

Regards

Peter Rogers