[MLB-WIRELESS] BarCampMelbourne: Getting internet access for a weekend

Victor dawormie at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 11:20:43 EST 2009

For the record, here is a list of wifi hotspots available from Node.

http://hotspot.internode.on.net/coverage/index.php

But your best option might be contact Internode about it and see if they
have a temp solution for your group for the Net Access required?

Victor ('Daworm')
Melbourne Wireless Node: KDJ & KDT
AoCWiki Sysop  (http://aoc.wikia.com/)
Twitter: @dawormie