[MLB-WIRELESS] Wireless Network Project

mw at freenet.net.au mw at freenet.net.au
Thu Jan 15 23:03:02 EST 2009

Hi Steve,

Are you talking about sharing your connection with one other user, or
multiple?  Sometimes selection by price can be false economy, as folks often
end up mucking about with domestic grade equipment to only obtain a barely
functional service, only to eventually replace everything with something
more appropriate in the end.

I'm not saying that you shouldn't use minitar equipment for that purpose
though - just making a "you get what you pay for" point ;-)

In any case, it's always a good thing (IMO) to play around with that kind of
project :-)

Cheers!