[MLB-WIRELESS] Wireless Network Project

Steve & Rose strim at ozemail.com.au
Thu Jan 15 22:42:49 EST 2009

If i can eloborate on my idea i would like to extend my adsl connection a few hundred metres up my street i live in a 2 storey house

so i am higher then anyone else and have line of site all the way. If someone can recommend a AP and external antenna solution that would be great.

My budget is under $200 all up.

Previous comments: """
Just wondering if someone can advise where i can purchase Minitar AP'S from in and external antenna with 3 mtr pigtail cable.

I am wanting to setup a wireless network with a few hundred metres coverage. Also any recommendations on 802.11n models ?

Thanks

Steve Trim""""