[MLB-WIRELESS] (From the US) FCC approves use of White Space for Unlicensed Wireless use...

Victor dawormie at gmail.com
Sat Feb 21 23:15:00 EST 2009

I've been reading a bit over the last day or two, looking into as much as I
can and sinking my teeth into whatever I'm able to.

But is the following:
http://arstechnica.com/old/content/2008/11/open-skies-for-white-space-broadband-as-fcc-gives-thumbs-up.ars:something
that's happening (or could happen) within Australia?

I mean, if it does... I can only imagine the possibilities of Melbourne
Wireless (and other free wireless initatives) taking off in leaps and
bounds.

Thoughts? Links to Australian related material??

--
Victor ('Daworm')
AoCWiki Sysop  (http://aoc.wikia.com/)