[MLB-WIRELESS] New Top Gear videos

Peter Buncle peter at nmc.net.au
Sun Aug 2 21:37:06 EST 2009

Ahh they have been removed ...........

________________________________

From: melbwireless-bounces at wireless.org.au
[mailto:melbwireless-bounces at wireless.org.au] On Behalf Of peter berrett
Sent: Saturday, 1 August 2009 10:49 PM
To: Melbwireless
Subject: [MLB-WIRELESS] New Top Gear videos

Hi all

I have created a new subdirectory called 'Top Gear' in the Upload
directory of Peter's Buncle's site (10.10.131.10) which you can access
by FTP.

Amongst other videos I have uploaded is James May on the Moon which is
an excellent documentary about the Moon Space missions and also the Top
Gear special when they drive to the North Pole using a Toyota Hilux
jeep.

Enjoy

Cheers Peter (JXG)

Message protected by MailGuard: e-mail anti-virus, anti-spam and content
filtering.
http://www.mailguard.com.au