[MLB-WIRELESS] May General meeting friday the 8th of May

Peter Buncle peter at nmc.net.au
Thu Apr 30 14:45:18 EST 2009

Well it's nearly that time again,

This time round we're putting on a presentation for you.

Mike Everest will be kindly showing us the ins and out of the
Microtik routerboard and what it can to.

Adelaide wireless has been using these for a while for their backbone
links and
they can apparently acheive upto 70Mit actual tcp throughput.

So it should be an interesting demo.

Entry is FREE!

The meeting starts at 7:30pm and runs through until 9:30pm, then the
swap meet takes place until late.

 There is a strong social element to Melbourne Wireless meetings,
including a BBQ with $2 snags and soft drink available.

Everyone is welcome to attend and bring friends, we'll see you there!

If you need directions , refer to the Melbourne Wireless Home page,

Regards

Peter Buncle
President
Melbourne Wireless

Message protected by MailGuard: e-mail anti-virus, anti-spam and content
filtering.
http://www.mailguard.com.au/mg