[MLB-WIRELESS] Long distance links

mw at freenet.net.au mw at freenet.net.au
Thu Oct 30 22:50:31 EST 2008

Just wanted to clarify a couple of points after reading that over again :-}

It's not ME that has the 'other' melb-geelog link, of course, but it kinda
looks like I'm suggesting that in the first sentence ;-)  That's Peter's
link, and how it is set up: I have no idea (but I'd like to talk about
it!:-)

Secondly, that's 100Km in my discussion about the 24dBi antenna, not 50Km!

Cheers!