[MLB-WIRELESS] Private ASN for BGP (Kim W?)

mw at freenet.net.au mw at freenet.net.au
Tue Oct 21 23:36:26 EST 2008

Hi Folks (Kim in particular ;-),

I'm pretty much ready to set up BGP on the border between my production
network and my MW node, but want to try to choose an ASN for the MW network
that doesn't clash with any other networks that might conceivably one day
interlink with this one.

I understand that air-stream network uses some of the private reserved ASNs
- which ones in particular?  Are those guys using any kind of method to
assign them, and/or is there any published register of addresses and ASNs?

Cheers!

Mike.