[MLB-WIRELESS] Melbwireless Digest, Vol 37, Issue 13

Mike Everest mw at freenet.net.au
Sat Nov 1 12:50:28 EST 2008

Howdi!

So do those three pics cover a full 360 degrees?  I can't quite work out
whether there is a due-west view in there.

Can you spot the you yangs at all?  And due west, can you see any high
ground beyond the waterline?  By google earth, there is only 35Km between
you and KBY at portarlington.  There may be an opportunity for a link there?

Cheers,

Mike.