[MLB-WIRELESS] Items to sell at this weeks meeting

Ryan Abbenhuys sneeze at alphalink.com.au
Mon May 5 18:11:35 EST 2008

Sorry to spam the list but I figure I'd give some advance notice as I think
I missed the main crowd at the last meeting and there were a few people who
were interested but had no money.

I'll be bringing with me the following to offload, everything has got to go,
closing down, crazy prices, etc;

3 x Original Orinoco silvers (new/unused, 30mW, very high receive
sensitivity)
1 x Compaq WL200 PCI (very rare, 100mW, Prism2 chipset, compatible with
Linux HostAP driver)
3 x PCMCIA-->PCI  adapters (new/unused)
1 x Satelite Antennas brand yagi 2.4ghz (new/unused)
1 x Satelite Antennas brand 24db dish 2.4ghz
1 x 10m length of LMR-600 terminated with TNC's (new/unused)

-Ryan