[MLB-WIRELESS] Telstra wake up its called 3G for a reason

emdeex emdeex at gmail.com
Sat Jul 12 12:00:20 EST 2008

You have to remember that, since the Australian people sold Telstra,
to themselves (in the main); Telstra has no interest in selling
anything for less than the maximum price it can extract.  The
"National Interest" does not come into its consideration in anything
but advertising.

Just on the topic, remember I posted in January that when I was in
India I had nation-wide GPRS unlimited data plan, for 20cents per day.
 ;-)  And people had plenty of iPhones!  Sure it wasn't 3G but I bet
they'll have it soon, and it will be cheap.