[MLB-WIRELESS] Telstra wake up its called 3G for a reason

Steven Haigh netwiz at crc.id.au
Fri Jul 11 18:06:40 EST 2008

I'm with Optus and pay $4.95/m for 10Mb per month on top of my voice
plan...

Keep in mind that if you do get an iPhone on a contract, then it's
almost free... This is much better than $199... Remember that Steve
was talking about on contracts - nobody would expect to buy an iPhone
outright for less than $199 - that's just insane...

If you're on an Optus plan, you can get Data addons at fairly
reasonable rates...

Yes Smart Data - 1Gb - $29.99/m (no contract) 15c/Mb excess
Yes Smart Data - 2Gb - $44.99/m (no contract) 15c/Mb excess
Yes Smart Data - 6Gb - $59.99/m (no contract) 15c/Mb excess

These are ~$10/m less if you sign up for a 12/24 month contract...

Otherwise, you can get:
Starter Pack - 10Mb - $4.95 - 50c/Mb excess (no contract)
Classic Pack - 30Mb - $9.95 - 50c/Mb excess (no contract)
Super Pack - 100Mb - $14.95 - 50c/Mb excess (no contract)

Excess is 35c/Mb if you sign up to a contract... You also get $4.95 /
$9.95 / $14.95 pm as call/text credits as well if you're on a
contract...

--
Steven Haigh

Email: netwiz at crc.id.au