[MLB-WIRELESS] Aux antenna port termination

Peter Buncle peter at nmc.net.au
Fri Jul 11 08:47:59 EST 2008

Ahh , I'd say no in my testing , not to mention by taking a soldering
iron
Near your card you have just voided the warranty and probably done more
damage than
Good to It's perfomance by way of a mismatch to the transmission
stripline.

If you did want to try this you should have used a pigtail then a proper
2.4gig rated
50ohm terminator and done comparitive tests.

Leave if for now and see how it goes , but I don't thnk this is
required.

What's other people's thoughts that know mini-pci cards ?

Regards

Peter