[MLB-WIRELESS] I need help in the interface file for my Voyage WRAP board

Randall Lasini lasinir at aardvark.net.au
Thu Jul 10 19:27:11 EST 2008

Hi,

I am node JTX and finally getting some time off from work for the next 4
weeks so will be putting up the mast next week.  Yah!  However I am
having problem with configuring my interfaces file for my WRAP board.

If you check my network diagram from my page:
http://melbournewireless.org.au/wiki/?NodeJTX, you will see what I want
to do. (if I get a line of sight for the directional that obviously
changes the requirements).

I need to get my rig set up so I can bridge/route from/over either
interface as well as connect to the fixed IP on the other end of the
ethernet port.

I have Voyage 0.5 installed and running, and while I can follow the
MadWifi steps to get both the interfaces up and running, I am confused
by who to get the bridge/routing working properly.

The help page on the website on how to setup "Voyagelinux->network
connections" is a bit brief and no help at all for a 2 wireless nic
interface.

Please please help.   and if I am really lucky with the roof mounting I
might even have a line of sight (hoping, but doubtful).

-Randall