[MLB-WIRELESS] Recommendations for openwrt to do client mode

Mike Dickens michaeldickens at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 16:12:05 EST 2008

As far as I know the WL-550gE has a higher power radio chip (Don't
hold me to this.. the box does claim 300% coverage over other 802.11g
devices), and I think I've read it elsewhere too in my travels. It's
meant to have good receive sensitivity at the least, so maybe couple
it (r your 500GP) with an amplifier.

The WL550GE is only $75 at MSY.