[MLB-WIRELESS] Lost password to ASUS Wireless router

Mike Dickens michaeldickens at gmail.com
Sun Jan 20 21:12:20 EST 2008

Thanks for the response, but I eventually got what I wanted working
under dd-wrt using Client Bridge instead of simply client mode (and am
feeling quite proud of my myself because now XBMC works :D).

You may be right though.. I'm not sure if the username and password
settings are shared between firmwares, but if so that'd make sense
because I think that's what the dd-wrt combo was..

I did the flashing, but admin admin didn't work.. but if that was the
wrong combo then no wonder ;).

Thanks Dave :)