[MLB-WIRELESS] Free WIFI IN VERMONT

Peter Berrett berrettp at optusnet.com.au
Wed Dec 3 18:46:22 EST 2008

Hi again

I have been testing out this Free Wifi flaw on my old laptop. It is
really quite fun the way the SSID can spread.

As an experiment I want to put something like '..Free Public
WIFI..Here' (the .. Here is put in to make the SSID unique so that if I
see it again I know where it came from.) in my old laptop, kick it into
adhoc mode and go somewhere crowded where people have lots of laptops
and see how well it spreads.

I'd do it at the airport but these days they are very security concious
so its probbaly not a good idea to hang around there. Can anyone suggest
a location where lots of people are likely to be logging into their
laptops?

This could be fun seeing my SSID spread around the world.

cheers Peter