[MLB-WIRELESS] Meeting Friday 12th December at 7:30pm, Christmas BBQ 14th December 11am

Andrew Wagstaff auswireless at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 1 18:14:50 EST 2008

Hi all Just a reminder that we are having a December Melbourne Wireless meeting (unlike previous years) and Swap Meet on Friday 12th at 7:30pm at the Hawthorn Scout Hall. Entry is now FREE!

The meeting starts at 7:30pm and runs through until 9:30pm, then the swap meet takes place until late. There is a strong social element to Melbourne Wireless meetings, including a BBQ with $2 snags and soft drink available.
Everyone is welcome to attend and bring friends, we'll see you there!

We will also be having our 6th annual Melbourne Wireless Christmas BBQ on Sunday 14th December 2008 between 11 am - 4 pm at
Wattle park
Cnr Riversdale Rd and Warrigal Rds
Surrey Hills
Melway map ref. 60 K3
A gold coin donation is appreciated

Come along to the 6th Melbourne Wireless Christmas BBQ
($2 snag, $2 drink)
This will be a casual social event to enable a free-flow of ideas for
the future and review of the past year.

Look forward to seeing you there, Merry Christmas!
Regards

Andrew Wagstaff