[MLB-WIRELESS] De-Listing of google searchs

Tom Fifield tfifield at melbournewireless.org.au
Fri Aug 29 15:25:15 EST 2008

There's two issues here:

* indexing of the entire list
* removal of a particular piece of content that is causing harm right now

The former is debatable, to me the latter seems like it would be
reasonable to help Adam out. Sure, judgement might be an issue, but it's
done now ...

Adam, can you send me an off-list message with the details and I will
look into it from our end.

Regards,

Tom