[MLB-WIRELESS] Anyone In Werribee Willing to.....

Peter Buncle peter at nmc.net.au
Wed Apr 9 08:21:21 EST 2008

This is going to depend on the Line of Site as to if it'll work.

There doesn't appear to be to many trees , but thats the biggest killer
,
next you'll have to clear the other houses in between.

Your best to get two 24/25db 2.4 gig grids from www.rfshop.com.au
and do a site survey to see if it's possible.

Otherwise if you willing to cover someone's time in the club they
may be able to bring the equipment and expertise to help you do it.

Cheers

Peter
NodeGUR