[MLB-WIRELESS] AP's for sale.

Chris vampyricintentions at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 18:03:39 EST 2007

Hi All,
 I have got some Access Points for sale.They are GRE America 2015 AP/Bridge'
s.Basic spec's are *
GINA 2015 Access Point/Bridge Specification* * Description*  11 Mbps
Wireless LAN Access Point / Bridge  * Ethernet Connection*  IEEE
802.310/100BaseT (RJ-45)
* Standard*  ¹IEEE 802.11b (Wireless LAN) compatible
 IEEE 802.3 (Ethernet)  * Data Security*  64 or 128-bit WEP Encryption
  * Operation
Modes*  Access Point Mode
 Wireless Client Mode
 Point-to-Point Bridge Mode
 Point-to-Multipoint Bridge Mode  * Roaming*  Among APs on the same subnet
load balancing  * Management *  SNMP Manager, TFTP, USB Utility, DHCP
 * Network
Interface*  10/100 (Auto-negotiation)  * System RAM*  4MB  * Flash ROM*  2MB
* Firmware Upgrade *  USB Utility, TFTP
The Power output is 500mW.I will supply them with power supplies,short tails
with N - Type Female and software.They are all second hand.I am after $200
each.Any Questions don't hesitate to ask.

Chris

--
All religions are cults just some are more readily accepted than others.