[MLB-WIRELESS] Whats happening

Shaun Lee Clarke clarke.shaun.l at edumail.vic.gov.au
Tue Sep 18 10:08:00 EST 2007

Maybe its because the newsgroup server never came back.

*Shaun Lee Clarke*
*Mobile:* 0433 559 020

*Victorian Space Science Education Centre* (At Strathmore Secondary College)
IT Support
clarke.shaun.l at edumail.vic.gov.au <mailto:clarke.shaun.l at edumail.vic.gov.au>
http://www.vssec.vic.edu.au
*Phone:* (03) 9379-3456