[MLB-WIRELESS] Amateurlogic videos now available for download

Peter Berrett berrettp at optusnet.com.au
Sun Oct 28 19:37:37 EST 2007

Hi all

I have spent the past few days uploading episodes 1-16 of
'Amateurlogic', an IPTV show I now cohost and do segments for.  It was
started by 3 Mississippi  Amateur Radio Operators a couple of years ago.
Whilst it has a bit of Amateur Radio related material, it also has a lot
of technology segments that should appeal to people who like geeky stuff.

Episodes 3,4,10 and 16 all feature Wifi related segments. Episodes 16
features me using a Woktenna to access my router from Mr Dandenong.

As I have yet to establish my own node I have uploaded all the videos
into the upload directory at Mr Buncle's site at 10.10.131.10 (Node
GUR). Perhaps Peter will establish a separate directory for the files.

The videos are quite large but are quite good quality. You will need a
video player that can handle the h.264 format. I find VLC is a very good
video player.

I welcome feedback about the videos.

Regards

Peter vk3pb