[MLB-WIRELESS] Possible use for the network

Paul van den Bergen paul.vandenbergen at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 11:49:32 EST 2007

so, a thought occurred to me over the weekend... totally off the wall
and highly improbable. But still, the question needs to be asked -
could one turn the MW network into a phased array?  Not that I could
imagine why you'd want to, other than "because you could"

I figure probably not,  given the timing is pretty intense and,
presuming you are using the 2.4GHz band as the array, once it's going
you can't use the network for comms anymore... and if you are using a
lower frequency band, which band and using what equipment.... etc.
etc. etc.

--
Dr Paul van den Bergen