[MLB-WIRELESS] Melbourne Wireless content

Peter Berrett berrettp at optusnet.com.au
Tue Oct 2 18:06:46 EST 2007

Hi all

I have a few questions about the Melbourne Wireless network and would be
grateful for some help. I can now access the network but have only been
able to access a few nodes thus far.

Firstly is there a Moogle? By this I mean a Melbourne Wireless Google or
search engine. Alternatively is there a comprehensive listing of MW
content anywhere on the network?

Secondly what realy good original content is there on the network?
(please supply IP addresses). I appreciate that the system is fast and
can usefully transmit information/data/sound/video etc around town, but
what goodies lie hidden on the network for the casual surfer. So far I
have come across Ivile's drunken chicks and a few webcams. Are there any
other good/unique websites to be found?

In the next few weeks I hope to set up my own node and will probably
make available all the various episodes of amateurlogic.tv for folks to
download.

Regards Peter