[MLB-WIRELESS] Meraki stuff yet again :)

Rohan Malhotra rohanmalhotra86 at gmail.com
Thu May 31 15:00:45 EST 2007

if i understand this correctly,

this means that merakis and foneras are now able to be used off the shelf
with operwrt ?
by off-the-shelf i mean with the same difficulty it takes to flash one of
the linksys models?

i've been following your postings but i'm not that pro with the programming
stuffs, if this is true this is GREAT news, gw.