[MLB-WIRELESS] Meraki Minis

Dan Flett conhoolio at hotmail.com
Thu May 24 23:01:56 EST 2007

The TX power is 18dBm - it can be lowered but not raised.  So no "power
boosting" without an external amp.  I don't know what the RX sensitivity is.
But atheros radios are generally pretty good.

After a google I found this page:
http://www.maco.sk/wireless/sensitivity.html

It says the Meraki rx sensitivity is -90 @ 802.11b 1MBps.  I don't know
where he got those figures though.