[MLB-WIRELESS] surplus

Mark Aitken nodegxt at yahoo.com.au
Sat May 5 11:47:14 EST 2007

Hi People,

I am desperate to get myself a Shortwave Receiver so as I can start to
have a play with DRM Digital Shortwave Broadcasts.

So,  I have surplus to my needs the following....

1 x Compaq Prolient 4500 Server   *   VGA, Serial, Parallel, 1 GB RAM,
Smart2/e Raid Controller, 2 x 9.1G HDD + 2 x 18G HDD internal

1 x Compaq Prolient 4500 Server   *   VGA, Serial, Parallel, 512 GB RAM
1 x 9.1G HDD + 2 x 18G HDD + 1 x 36G HDD internal

1 x Compaq External Raid Case with 7 x 9.1G HDD with cables to suite
first Server

2 x EISA Adaptec Scsi Controllers

1 x Monitor

1 x Keyboard

1 x Mouse

Various other HDD's and hot swap carriers. Mainly 2.1G and 4.3 G.

This is a lot offer i will not break it apart, you can do that if you
want.  It would make a great system to place on the MelbWireless
system.  These
computers are rock solid.  Both are running Windows 2000 Server and
infomation from the net suggests that linux could be installed.  Not tried.

So, please, if you are interested,  let me know.  I am not after a
fortune just enough to cover costs of a Shortwave Radio like the Yaesu
FRG7700/8800
or the Kenwood R1000.

Regards

Mark