[MLB-WIRELESS] Want 6 (or 3) months ADSL2+ for free?

Steven Haigh netwiz at crc.id.au
Thu Mar 29 20:28:43 EST 2007

Ok, I don't do this very often, but I just had to share this deal
around....

My ISP is offering 6 months ADSL2+ free on a 24 month contract, and 3
months ADSL2+ free on a 12 month contract.

If you want to take up these deals, the site is: http://
www2.spin.net.au/

On a side note, these are the guys that gives me (crc.id.au &
wireless.org.au and therefore melbournewireless.org.au) hosting in a
datacentre on a VERY sweet rate... So if you're looking for ADSL2+
and want to indirectly support me for hosting these sites, please put
me as a referrer (contact me for details on this).

--
Steven Haigh

Email: netwiz at crc.id.au
Web: http://www.crc.id.au