[MLB-WIRELESS] [OT] transcom VTX units

Red_Wolf_2 glp71s at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 16:32:17 EST 2007

Indeed it can, but as we found, Transcom wasn't exactly willing to
come to the table over getting the devices to work... Certainly, I
would gladly reassemble the unit if we did manage to get all the
software to use it properly (assuming it still works now!)

As for information regarding the unit, I have a half-baked page built,
which I was eventually going to submit to hackaday, however I then
partly cannibalised my circuit to build a pic programmer, and am yet
to put it all back together again. Given I now have some more parts, I
think i will put it back and see how it all goes.
More details regarding pinouts, the software I made to deal with SMS
messages, etc coming soon...

(Anyone know of some good software for drawing circuit diagrams? It
would make life a lot easier than having to hand draw the whole
thing!)