[MLB-WIRELESS] WiMAX to go Australia wide?

Dean Collins Dean at cognation.net
Tue Jun 19 12:17:08 EST 2007

Don't think of it as your tax dollars supporting Optus think of it as
your tax dollars investing in Australia's future by giving rural
Australian's a decent chance to access the resource of the internet.

Take a look at countries like south korea and the massive amounts they
invested into broadband a few years back and how it is now paying
dividends for their education, business and general way of life.

Yes it may suck if you are setting up in direct competition but think of
it this way...at least their may be a healthy Australian economy for you
to fall back on when retire :)

Regards,

Dean Collins
Cognation Pty Ltd