[MLB-WIRELESS] OT:FC6 install on low spec machine

Rob B rbritt at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 11:55:33 EST 2007

Things I have used on knoppix installs are -
--One use a CLI install as it is much lighter on resources (if it is
there to be used)
--Two beef up the RAM just for the install phase
--Three install on a more modern machine then move the hard drive to
the lower spec machine and maybe have to reconfigure a few bitz.
 ( I have not done this on FCx so I dont how this would scale with FCx)
Hope one of these may help

Regards Rob B node FJZ