[MLB-WIRELESS] East Timor

Shaun Lee Clarke clarke.shaun.l at edumail.vic.gov.au
Sun Jun 3 14:54:07 EST 2007

I suppose there's no reason you couldn't have a computer establishing
the dial-up connection, and have it share that over Ethernet, which then
connects to your wireless set up.

I know Netgear used to have a 56K dial-up wired Ethernet router, so it
should be possible with some form of embedded hardware if a PC isn't
suitable.

  *Shaun Lee Clarke*
*Mobile:* 0433 559 020

*Victorian Space Science Education Centre* (At Strathmore Secondary College)
IT Support
clarke.shaun.l at edumail.vic.gov.au <mailto:clarke.shaun.l at edumail.vic.gov.au>
http://www.vssec.vic.edu.au
*Phone:* (03) 9379-3456