[MLB-WIRELESS] D-LINK access point...

Simon Knight simon.knight at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 10:45:59 EST 2007

I remember the good old 900AP+ models.
There's still quite a few kicking around in Adelaide.

I don't beleive that you can put OpenWrt on them, they seemed a
proprietary chipset and features (their own 22mps mod to the .11b
protocol etc).

They seem to work alright as home APs, long distance and client mode
however gave us no end of grief (unless a point to point link of the
same unit at each end).

Cheers