[MLB-WIRELESS] Anyone got their VTS3000X doing anything useful?

Robert Farrar secnet at westnet.com.au
Mon Jan 29 23:50:05 EST 2007

Hello Gary,

I bought 2 of the units & still have not managed to get them to do
anything as yet, maybe if enough people around the group who purchased
them could band together & buy the software to program them etc, if its
$700.00 a pop them 10 or 20 people maybe at either $70 or $35.00 could
be a way around it.

Cheers,

Robert Farrar