[MLB-WIRELESS] questions

Shaun Lee Clarke clarke.shaun.l at edumail.vic.gov.au
Sun Jan 14 20:58:32 EST 2007

I'll answer what I can:

What can I get out of joining this network?
Experience, fun, accessing network services, meet others in the process.

Can I share files?
I don't see why not.

can i call like an ip phone for nothing?
Over the internet or MW network? See below.

is there IRC chat and stuff.
p2p?
The services available on the network depend on what services the owners
of the other nodes offer... Some offer game servers, file servers,
anything really... Some nodes may also offer Internet access, or
restricted levels of Internet access to the public.

  *Shaun Lee Clarke*
*Mobile:* 0433 559 020

*Alternate Mobile:* 0400 211 386

*Strathmore Secondary College*
Computer Technician
clarke.shaun.l at edumail.vic.gov.au
http://www.strathmore.vic.edu.au
(03) 9379-7999

*Victorian Space Science Education Centre*
Computer Technician
shaun.clarke at vssec.vic.edu.au
http://www.vssec.vic.edu.au
(03) 9379-3456