[MLB-WIRELESS] Newbie setup

Shaun Lee Clarke clarke.shaun.l at edumail.vic.gov.au
Fri Jan 12 15:32:04 EST 2007

Ideally Melbourne Wireless would be a large network of inter-connected
networks, but factors limiting who can connect to who means that there
are groups of networks rather than one huge one, some larger than others.

Node GHO seems to be one of the main connecting nodes, connecting up
several smaller networks, there could be other similar nodes also...

As for chimney mounting, I haven't had any experience with that mounting
method so I doubt I will be of much assistance there.

  *Shaun Lee Clarke*
*Mobile:* 0433 559 020

*Alternate Mobile:* 0400 211 386

*Strathmore Secondary College*
Computer Technician
clarke.shaun.l at edumail.vic.gov.au
http://www.strathmore.vic.edu.au
(03) 9379-7999

*Victorian Space Science Education Centre*
Computer Technician
shaun.clarke at vssec.vic.edu.au
http://www.vssec.vic.edu.au
(03) 9379-3456