[MLB-WIRELESS] belkin f5d7230au4 and f5d7230-4

Shaun Lee Clarke clarke.shaun.l at edumail.vic.gov.au
Fri Jan 12 01:10:32 EST 2007

A quick note on the Linksys WRT54G's, if you decide to go down this
path, check that it is either an older revision WRT54G or get a WRT54GL,
as the newer revisions rub VxWorks are not compatible with the majority
of Linux distributions, or will only run with a VERY limited feature set.

As for mounting the mast, what are you planning on mounting it to? Tim
roof, tile roof, free standing etc.

As for connecting, depends on your networking setup. You could just be a
client to another node, or run your own network and have routing going
between your network and the remote node etc.

  *Shaun Lee Clarke*
*Mobile:* 0433 559 020

*Alternate Mobile:* 0400 211 386

*Strathmore Secondary College*
Computer Technician
clarke.shaun.l at edumail.vic.gov.au
http://www.strathmore.vic.edu.au
(03) 9379-7999

*Victorian Space Science Education Centre*
Computer Technician
shaun.clarke at vssec.vic.edu.au
http://www.vssec.vic.edu.au
(03) 9379-3456