[MLB-WIRELESS] OT Mobile and Melb. Uni wireless?

Tom Fifield gummay at gummay.net
Wed Aug 8 16:25:45 EST 2007

There are a number of Wireless networks at MU. They are provided by
various departments, student associations and once central information
division network (MUWIRELESS). However, all of them that I'm aware have
some sort of access restrictions (i.e. a uni student account).

So, 'free' if you can get some credentials... perhaps talk with who
you're working with?

Hope that helps,

-T