[MLB-WIRELESS] OT Mobile and Melb. Uni wireless?

Matt B mattslists at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 14:50:24 EST 2007

Hi everyone,
I'm in the process of finding myself a wireless / 3G pda phone for a new job
I've got. Basically so I'm not tied to my desk. Anyone got tips? I'm looking
at 3 xseries for data plans and a dopod or maybe an 02 for a handset/pda.

Next question, are there any free wireless AP's at melb uni? I want to be
able to do some stuff up there next week but I need email access while I'm
there and I don't have anything but a laptop yet.

thanks
Matt