[MLB-WIRELESS] General Meetings

Dan Flett conhoolio at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 18 18:48:29 EST 2007

I personally like the idea and we've tried to promote it on the meeting
agenda.  I suppose we need to formalise it a bit more at the meetings - such
as having the tables at the back as you suggest.  It would be really good if
we could get a regular retailer to come to the meeting, seeing as how it's
pretty hard to buy the gear we want over the counter in Melbourne.

Dan