[MLB-WIRELESS] HotSpot Setup

Nick Selemidis nikolis at netspace.net.au
Mon Apr 16 17:27:50 EST 2007

Is there anyone who can help me build a box running with chillispot on a
debian with freradius and ispconfig on it aswell.

Any help would be much apreciated and I quess I could give $100 for driving
all the way to bundoora.

Nick Selemidis
news:mailman.22.1176703461.1611.melbwireless at wireless.org.au...