[MLB-WIRELESS] HotSpot Setup

Rob Clark clark at freenet-antennas.com
Sun Apr 15 19:46:39 EST 2007

I have been watching and not commenting on this discussion for a while.

I know it it not 'done' to push your own barrow on MLB-WIRELESS but I
have done a fair bit of work building a WRT54GL-based hotspot-in-a-box
solution.

See this page:
http://store.freenet-antennas.com/index.php?cPath=22_55

It is Chilli-spot based but with add ons to improve on the limitations
in Chillispot.

Cheers

Rob