[MLB-WIRELESS] HotSpot Setup

Mark Gregson gregsonm at aanet.com.au
Sun Apr 15 18:29:17 EST 2007

Hi Nick,

Thanks for the reply, however I am helping a friend setup a hotspot at his
caravan park in rural Victoria. The basic design of the HotSpot will be an
access point connected to the internet through an ADSL service.

So all I need is an easy way to setup a HotSpot that has security so the
people must have authorisation to use it.

Any ideas greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Mark