[MLB-WIRELESS] Is anyone using the ASUS WL500GP?

Peter Buncle peter at nmc.net.au
Thu Sep 28 17:42:42 EST 2006

There's a few that work ,

Under the asus firmware (on wl500g, r100, wl500gp)

I know these work

Logitech pro 4000
Logitech quickcam zoom  (model numbers greater than -0000 at end)

if your using openwrt then it's what pwc supports - have look on sailard

for more information.

These work.

Logitech pro 4000
Logitech quickcam zoom  (model numbers greater than -0000 at end)
various other Logitech & Phillips webcams.

I've managed to get up to 8 webcams to work at once on an r100 so far
using USB hubs - makes for a cheap security server !

There is support for other webcam chipsets , but I haven't tried them
personally.

Oh and pwcx lets you do the full 640x480 images too.

Cheers

Peter