[MLB-WIRELESS] PRISM PCMCIA cards?

Shaun Lee Clarke clarke.shaun.l at edumail.vic.gov.au
Wed Sep 27 22:50:10 EST 2006

Actually, after having a closer look at the page, those cards appear to
be Prism 2.5 based 'The card is 200mW and Prism2.5 and...', which might
make you reconsider.

I guess they ran out of Prism 2 cards :S.

  *Shaun Lee Clarke*
*Mobile:* 0433 559 020

*Alternate Mobile:* 0400 211 386

*Strathmore Secondary College*
Computer Technician
clarke.shaun.l at edumail.vic.gov.au
http://www.strathmore.vic.edu.au
(03) 9379-7999

*Victorian Space Science Education Centre*
Computer Technician
shaun.clarke at vssec.vic.edu.au
http://www.vssec.vic.edu.au
(03) 9379-3456