[MLB-WIRELESS] Obtaining a carrier license

Dean Collins Dean at collins.net.pr
Sat Sep 23 00:29:06 EST 2006

Lol, you obviously don't know, but I'm actually living in NY at the
moment, there are more black hat departments over here than will ever be
in Melbourne.

Every time I leave the USA for a flight overseas I wonder if my visa to
come back in is going to be accepted or if someone who has read my blog
or postings is going to be there waiting for me with a rubber glove.

Cheers,

Dean