[MLB-WIRELESS] Public internet access

Zik Saleeba zik at zikzak.net
Fri Sep 22 14:01:31 EST 2006

It's a good point you make Rowan. But if we need a carrier license to
do this why not get a carrier license? It's not outrageously expensive
if we have donations to support it.

Ok, the awkward part is that the wireless infrastructure has to be
owned by Melb Wireless. But think of this - you could get Melb
Wireless to pay for all of your wireless setup. Donations pay for the
equipment and you provide the time to set it up and run it. So
basically other people pay for your hobby. Sounds ok to me...

Cheers,
Zik